Manage your finances, right at your fingertips.
Conduct your banking without visiting a branch.
A high-speed connection to a better banking experience
Michigan First offers a flexible banking experience that fits into your schedule. With our user-friendly online banking experience, you can manage your accounts from anywhere at any time.
- View balances and recent transactions
- Pay bills online with just a few keystrokes
- Transfer funds between Michigan First accounts and other financial institutions
- Stop check payments
- Sign up for security and account alerts
- Use budgeting tools for a more detailed spending and saving analysis
Sign up for e-statements
Enrolling in e-statements provides many benefits.
- Secure your information by receiving your statements electronically. In doing so, you can rest assured that your banking information will remain secure in Michigan First’s database. In addition, e-statements can help ensure your account remains private and protected against fraud or theft.
- Account information is always available at your fingertips. Access monthly statements as quickly as possible to stay in-the-know when it comes to your finances.
- Getting rewarded is easy when you earn 50 MoneyPerks® points for every month you receive your statements by email.
To enroll in e-statements using Online Banking:
- Log into online banking
- Select the "e-Documents" tab
- Beneath the tabs, select "Enable/Disable e-Statements/e-Notices
- Click the buttons to "Activate e-Statements"
You can also call our 365 Live Call Center to change your statement preferences.
Michigan First is a full-service credit union with branches that are easily accessible around Metro Detroit, Grand Rapids and mid-Michigan.