Save every day to get one step closer to your goals.
Start saving to experience all life has to offer.
We'll listen to your story and help write the next chapter
A smart savings plan can put your finances on track to reach your goals. With money in the bank, you'll be ready to experience a future full of possibilities and take on the occasional challenge. At Michigan First, we'll provide personalized advice and craft a savings plan tailored for you.
- Earn competitive interest on deposits
- Free Mastercard® debit/ATM card
- Access to over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs (over 1,600 in Michigan)
- Free online and mobile banking
- 24/7 member service through our 365 Live Call Center
- Pay bills electronically
- No monthly fee*
- Provide Overdraft Coverage for your checking account
- 18 years or older to open an account. Ages 13-17 can open an account with a parent or guardian
* Minimum opening deposit of $10 required. An account aggregate balance of $100 required after the first three months of membership to avoid a monthly minimum balance fee. View our fee schedule.
Michigan First Savings Account Rates
|APY1||Dividend Rate||Daily Balance2|
|0.15%||0.15%||$1 to $999|
|0.20%||0.20%||$1,000 to $4,999|
|0.20%||0.20%||$5,000 to $24,999|
|0.25%||0.25%||$25,000 and up|
1APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Minimum balances listed is to open an account and to earn the advertised APY. All rates and APYs are accurate as of today, and subject to change at any time. Fees may reduce earnings on accounts. For current rates, please contact us.
2 Minimum balance for Regular Savings Account is $10.00.
Michigan First is a full-service credit union with branches that are easily accessible around Metro Detroit, Grand Rapids and mid-Michigan.