Use your home's equity to your advantage.
Renovate your home, make repairs, or pay down debt.
Financial flexibility for life's goals
A Home Equity Line of Credit can provide flexibility to finance large projects or pay down debt at lower interest rates than other loan types.
- Borrow for up to 10 years and then have up to 10 more years to repay
- Credit limit determined by your home equity (market value of home minus your mortgage balance)
- Low variable interest rate and low closing costs
- Only pay interest on the amount of credit you have used
- Easy access to money through checks, online banking and at Michigan First branches
- Good choice if you want to pay off higher interest loans or credit cards
- Our friendly and experienced Home Equity Loan Underwriters can walk you through the application process.
Michigan First is a full-service credit union with branches that are easily accessible around Metro Detroit, Grand Rapids and mid-Michigan.