Experience the perks of membership.
Enjoy everything from free financial advice to car deals you can't pass up.
You're important to us
At Michigan First, we're grateful to every member who trusts us with their personal and business finances. To show our appreciation, we offer free services, rewards and perks that go above and beyond our everyday low rates and fees. Here are a few of the perks we offer:
- Personalized Service: A banking experience tailored to your financial needs and expert financial guidance every step of the way.
- 365 Access: An easy to use mobile app, online banking access, and a local call center available 24/7 every day of the year.
- Fee-Free ATMs: Over 1,600 fee-free CO-OP ATMs across Michigan, and nearly 30,000 nationwide.
- MoneyPerks Points: Earn rewards for paying your loans, using direct deposit and signing up for e-statements. The points can be used to waive fees and receive better loan and CD rates.
- Scholarship Opportunities: The Michigan First Foundation provides thousands of dollars in scholarships to high school and college students every year.
- Community Giving: The First For Good community giving initiative supports local businesses and organizations every month in Metro Detroit and Grand Rapids.
- Wealth Management: Financial planning consultants offer free insights to our members who want to save for college, plan for retirement, set up trusts and just generally want to make smart, long-term plans for their money.
- Educational Seminars: We offer free informational sessions for members on topics that include estate planning, understanding credit reports, homeownership and more. Take a look at our upcoming schedule.
- Love My Credit Union Rewards: Michigan First members have access to exclusive discounts and benefits from TurboTax and H&R Block. Save up to $15 on TurboTax and get your maximum refund. Members can save $25 on in-office tax prep at H&R Block.
Michigan First is a full-service credit union with branches that are easily accessible around Metro Detroit, Grand Rapids and mid-Michigan.