Find the best deals at your fingertips.
Shop for the perfect vehicle with the perfect price.
A car buying experience without all the stop and go
Looking for your next car, truck or SUV? The best place to find it is on Michigan First Car Buying Service. Powered by the easy-to-use TrueCar™ website, you can search the inventories of more than 14,000 dealerships nationwide without leaving the comfort of your own home. Once you've narrowed down the list, you can stay on the same site to compare prices and find affordable financing.
- New Cars: See what others paid for the new car you want, then get real pricing on in-stock vehicles.
- Used Cars: Find local deals on quality pre-owned inventory* before going to the dealership.
- Certified Dealers: Access a nationwide network of more than 14,000 Certified Dealers committed to price transparency and an exceptional car buying experience. Drivers save an average of $3,106 off MSRP** on new cars.
- Get Started: Everything you need can be found on the Michigan First Car Buying Service site.
Michigan First is a full-service credit union with branches that are easily accessible around Metro Detroit, Grand Rapids and mid-Michigan.
* Used car discounts not available in all states.
** Between 7/1/16 and 9/30/16, the average savings off MSRP presented by TrueCar Certified Dealers to users of TrueCar powered websites, based on users who configured virtual vehicles and who TrueCar identified as purchasing a new vehicle of the same make and model listed on the certificate from a Certified Dealer as of 10/31/2016, was $3,106.