Eliminate expensive auto repair bills.
Get coverage that picks up the bill when your warranty won't.
Protect your vehicle and drive worry-free
Long miles, rough roads and harsh winters can take a toll on your car. When your vehicle breaks down, repair bills can put a big dent in your budget. Avoid the financial impact by purchasing affordable Vehicle Breakdown Coverage, which covers virtually all mechanical and electrical repairs after your original warranty runs out.
- Available for new and pre-owned vehicles
- Payments can be rolled into your original Michigan First Auto Loan
- Breakdown Coverage is transferable if you sell your vehicle
- You can choose your own repair shop
- Added benefits include 24-hour roadside service and free rental cars
- Coverage is provided by our partners at Route 66 Insurance
- In the event of a breakdown, call Route 66 Insurance at 800.808.0828
Learn more about Vehicle Breakdown Coverage:
Michigan First is a full-service credit union with branches that are easily accessible around Metro Detroit, Grand Rapids and mid-Michigan.