It's alright if you've hit a few bumps along the way.
Affordable mortgages for borrowers who don't fit the traditional profile.
Designed for people who don't give up when they're down
Difficult circumstances can make it hard to qualify for a regular mortgage. We understand, and there's no need to give up on the idea of homeownership. Michigan First Mortgage offers Turning Point Home Loans, which are designed for people who have dealt with financial challenges and still want to experience the American Dream.
- For eligible homebuyers who do not qualify for regular financing
- Option for borrowers who have had recent bankruptcies or foreclosures with extenuating circumstances
- Can be used for primary or secondary homes
- Fixed-Rate and Adjustable-Rate Mortgages available
- Down payments as low as 10%
- No Private Mortgage Insurance
- Non-warrantable condos may also be eligible
Michigan First Mortgage is a division of Michigan First Credit Union, a full-service credit union with branches that are easily accessible around Metro Detroit, Grand Rapids and mid-Michigan.