Being a student means living in the library, drinking five gallons of coffee every day and getting little to no sleep – but it also means discounts! The world seems to agree that being a college student is hard, which is why most companies have deals. Here are some of our favorites:
- Nike – 10% off online orders
- Forever 21 – 10% off online orders
- J.Crew – 15% off in-store
- H&M – 15% off
- Madewell – 15% off in-store
- Apple Music – $4.00/month
- Amazon Prime – $6.49/month and a 6-month free trial
- Microsoft – Free download for Office 365
- Spotify and Hulu bundle – $4.99/month
- Apple – Discounts on Macs and iPads
- Allstate – 35% off car insurance
- State Farm – 25% off car insurance
- Burger King – 10% off
- Pizza Hut – 10-20% off
- Waffle House – 10% off
- Buffalo Wild Wings – 10% off
- Chipotle – Free drink with the purchase of a meal
- McDonald’s – 10% off
- Subway – 10% off
Before you make any purchases – whether you’re buying a burger, event tickets, clothes, or just a quick snack, don’t be afraid to ask about a student discount. Most places have some type of deal or freebie – as long as you have a student I.D.
These discounts are subject to change. See the full list here.
Where do you get the best student discount? Let us know!