To most people, pets are part of the family, and when they get sick or hurt, it’s particularly scary because they can’t tell you what’s wrong. Keep in mind that visits to the emergency room are not cheap, and pet insurance can help curb some of those unexpected costs.
Michigan First Insurance Agency offers quotes through the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) pet insurance. They offer four different plans which include the coverage below.
- Vet Exam Fees
- MRI, CT scans, and X-rays
- Calls to animal poison control
- Diagnostic procedures
- Prescription medications
- Emergency visits
- Medical supplies
- Lab tests
- Specialty care
- And more
Need more? The ASPCA offers advanced benefits, depending on the insurance plan.
- Injuries: From minor cuts or scrapes to broken bones or toxic ingestion.
- Illnesses: Cancer, infections, diabetes, upset stomach, etc.
- Advanced Care: Behavioral issues, hereditary/congenital conditions or alternative therapies.
- Wellness (optional): Routine and Advanced options. Vaccinations, spay/neutering, heartworm screening, annual exams, and more.
Emergencies happen when you least expect it. As a result, vet bills may start to add up. Insurance gives you peace of mind knowing that your pet is covered no matter what.
If you want to learn more about pet insurance or are interested in receiving a quote, check out the Michigan First Insurance Agency website or call 844.788.0818.