Sometimes it feels like you’re always on the go, and balancing family, work, school and activities can be a bit challenging at times! If you’re searching for ways to make life easier when schedules are packed, download the Michigan First Mobile app to save yourself time, money and gas. The app allows you to do your banking wherever you are, whenever you want. Sometimes it feels like you’re always on the go, and balancing family, work, school and activities can be a bit challenging at times! If you’re searching for ways to make life easier when schedules are packed, download the Michigan First mobile app to save yourself time, money and gas.
Have you ever visited a branch to do the following?
- Checked to see if your social security, pension or other deposit arrived.
- Requested your account number or balance.
- Asked if a payment to a merchant has been taken out.
- Asked where the closest branch or ATM is.
- Deposited a check, transferred money or made a payment.
Through the enhanced Michigan First app, you no longer have to call or visit to do these tasks! You can safely and securely deposit checks, review account balances, make loan payments and more. You can also:
- Set up touch ID login – if your phone has the fingerprint ID feature you can establish a touch ID login to quickly log in to the app.
- Use quick balance – view available account balances without logging in.
- View statements – easily view statements right from the app.
- Manage your account – update contact information like your address or phone number, recover your username, reset a password or unlock your account from the app.
- Make payments – submit loan payments and view balances, as well as make payments through bill pay for free, where you can schedule payments, add or remove payees and more.
- Monitor accounts – you can set up alerts for transactions, balances and security, and receive these alerts via text, email and push notifications.
To make your app experience even better, we’re rolling out new features soon! If you need assistance using the app or downloading it on your iPhone® or Android® device, please ask us for help! We’re happy to show you the ropes and how easy it is to use. View an informational video about our app.