Our 365 Live team is available for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone at 800.664.3828 and through online chat. Our branches will continue to maintain regular hours but will be making some temporary changes.
We Need Your Help!
Working together, we can partner with the rest of America to help defeat this virus and return to normal life. While we love seeing you and serving you in our branches, using our electronic services (online banking, mobile app or ATMs) in place of a branch visit will help us out greatly and promote public health! If you aren’t signed up to use these services, please consider doing so.
As always, our 365 Live team of personal representatives is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone at 800.664.3828 and through online chat. If you have a question or concern, please don’t hesitate to reach out … anytime, day or night. We are here for you.
Important Changes to Branches:
In an effort to further protect the health and well-being of members and team members, beginning Monday, March 23:
- Traditional branches (those not located inside Walmart or Kroger stores) are making some temporary changes to the way business is conducted:
- While branch lobbies will remain open, we strongly encourage members to use other banking channels (online banking, mobile app, ATMs).
- Any service provided by a desk representative will be by appointment only. This includes, but is not limited to: new account openings, transaction disputes, wire transfers, and replacement of Debit/ATM cards. To make an appointment, please call our 365 Live Team at 800.664.3828.
- Any service provided by a teller will continue as is, but ATM deposits and withdrawals are encouraged.
- For our in-store branches located in Walmart and Kroger, we will continue to provide the same services we have always provided.
Please help us by only visiting a branch if you have an urgent need. These changes are effective through April 17, 2020.
Convenient Ways to do Your Banking other than Visiting us
- 80 Michigan First ATMs and 1,600 CO-OP ATMs around Michigan
- Mobile App
- Online Banking
- Use Your Debit and Credit Cards Instead of Cash
We are here to help! In times like these, many of our members will need some short-term assistance.
- Michigan First Lending – we take loan applications 24/7. Call 800.664.3828 or click here to apply.
- MoneyNow overdraft fees are being reduced effective March 30, 2020.
We have been keeping your money safe for over 94 years. We recognize that these are uncertain times, but we assure you that the funds in your accounts are safe and secure. Your money is federally insured for up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency. And Excess Share Insurance covers you for up to an additional $250,000.
Thank you for your loyal membership. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all work together to help keep our community safe and healthy.