We are Here to Help You
We are here to help! In times like these, many of our members will need some short-term assistance.
- Michigan First Lending – we take loan applications 24/7. Call 800.664.3828 or click here to apply.
- MoneyNow overdraft fees are being reduced effective March 30, 2020.
- Facing a unique situation? Please call us at 800.664.3828 and we will work with you one-on-one to help provide financial solutions.
We have been keeping your money safe for over 94 years. We recognize that these are uncertain times, but we assure you that the funds in your accounts are safe and secure. Your money is federally insured for up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency. And Excess Share Insurance covers you for up to an additional $250,000.
Questions about Economic Stimulus Payments?
We have a dedicated area of our website to help answer your questions. Learn more.
Questions about the SBA Paycheck Protection Loan Program (PPP)?
Please see our business lending page for more information.
Important Changes to Our Branches
In an effort to further protect the health and well-being of members and team members, the following changes are temporarily in effect:
- Traditional branches (those not located inside Walmart or Kroger stores) are making some temporary changes to the way business is conducted:
- While branch lobbies will remain open, we strongly encourage members to use other banking channels (online banking, mobile app, ATMs).
- Any service provided by a desk representative will be by appointment only. This includes, but is not limited to: new account openings, transaction disputes, wire transfers, and replacement of Debit/ATM cards. To make an appointment, please call our 365 Live Team at 800.664.3828.
- Any service provided by a teller will continue as is, but ATM deposits and withdrawals are encouraged.
- For our in-store branches located in Walmart and Kroger, we will continue to provide the same services we have always provided.
Please help us by only visiting a branch if you have an urgent need.
Convenient Ways to Bank Other than Visiting Us
- 80 Michigan First ATMs and 1,600 CO-OP ATMs around Michigan
- Mobile App
- Online Banking
- Use Your Debit and Credit Cards Instead of Cash
Thank you for your loyal membership. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all work together to help keep our community safe and healthy.
Tips to Prevent Fraud
Information on SBA Paycheck Protection Program and Eligibility
SBA Paycheck Protection Program Application
SBA PPP Loan Calculator