We Offer Attractive Compensation Packages
As a Michigan First team member, you will benefit from our extensive compensation and benefits packages.
All team members will become eligible for our 401k program 60 days after hire, and will become fully vested after two years. Through payroll deductions, you will be able to:
- Direct up to 60% of gross salary, with maximum contributions equal to federal guidelines
- Receive employer matches on contributions up to 5%
Are you struggling to find the time to get an oil change or drop off your dry cleaning? As a Michigan First team member, you have access to our exclusive on-site concierge. This service reduces stress by helping team members balance the demands of their personal and professional lives at no additional cost.
We take care of our team members and their families by providing life insurance at no cost and the ability to apply for additional coverage.
- Basic life
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
We value learning and hope you do too! If you’re interested in furthering your education, Michigan First will provide partial reimbursement for degree programs that are approved and directly related to your work.
Need a new car, home or just some extra cash? We provide loan discounts for our team members and could save you thousands!
We like to reward our team members that perform well. On top of base compensation and benefits packages, our team members have the potential to earn pay increases and bonuses along the way.
- We frequently review our salary ranges to ensure that we’re treating you fairly and staying consistent with the market
- We provide yearly performance evaluations with potential merit increases
- Good at selling? We encourage needs-based selling. If you hit certain milestones, you get cash bonuses
Team Member Referral Program
Talent is what makes us strong. We offer our team members a $200 bonus to refer the best and brightest talent to Michigan First Credit Union. The bonus is paid out after 90 days of successful employment.