Team members become eligible for our 401k program 60 days from your hire date. You will be fully vested after two years. Through payroll deductions, offers the opportunity to:
- Direct up to 60% of gross salary, with maximum contributions equal to federal guidelines
- Get matched 100% of your contribution up to 5% of your salary per pay period
We take care of team members and their families by providing life insurance at no cost.
- Basic life
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance (AD&D)
We also offer the opportunity to apply for additional coverage.
We back your quest to boost your educational background! Receive reimbursement for any degree program that is approved and is directly related to your work.
Tired of finding the time to get your oil changed or dropping off your dry cleaning? As a Michigan First team member, you would have access to a concierge service. The service reduces stress by helping team members balance the demands of their personal and professional lives. Team members are provided with assistance with nearly any item on their to-do list at no extra charge.
Need a new car, home or just some extra cash? We provide loan discounts for our team members for certain secured and unsecured loans and mortgages. It could save you thousands!
In addition to base compensation and benefits package, we also offer the opportunity for extra raises and bonuses.
- Good at selling? We encourage needs-based selling. If you hit certain milestones you get cash bonuses
- We provide yearly performance evaluations and potential merit increases
- We frequently review our salary ranges to ensure we’re treating you fairly and staying consistent with the market
Team Member Referral Program
Talent is what makes us the strong credit union we are. We offer our team members a $200 bonus to refer the best and the brightest talent to Michigan First Credit Union. The bonus is paid out after 90 days of employment.