We’re always looking for new talent to join our team. At Michigan First, we believe in growth. All team members go through extensive new hire training to learn all about the resources, tools and opportunities we offer. Advancing your career starts here!
All new hire classes have the opportunity to meet with our President and CEO to learn about the Michigan First culture.
Our Unique Career Development Opportunities Include:
- Speak Easy Club – an internal group dedicated to helping team members build their public speaking skills.
- Team Learning Day – all team members gather twice a year for a day of fun, food and organizational training.
- Online Training Programs – our online training tools offer you over 3,000 leadership, technical skills and product classes that are specific to the credit union industry.
- Mentor Programs – we offer short-term mentoring programs for Tellers and Financial Service Representatives and long-term programs for Management positions.
- Financial Service Representative Certification Programs – enhance your communication and product knowledge skills.