We Continually Grow Our Talent
We’re always looking for great new talent, like you, to join our team. We believe in taking the time to develop our team members. At Michigan First we’ll give you the tools and opportunity to take your career development in the right direction.
From day one, you will have opportunities for growth and development. We offer extensive new hire training and have several opportunities for continued development beyond that. Each new hire class meets with our President and CEO to hear about what makes Michigan First so different.
Other Unique Career Development Opportunities Include:
- Toastmasters – an international organization dedicated to improve your public speaking and leadership skills
- Team Learning Day – all team members gather twice a year for a day of fun, food and organizational training
- Online training programs – our online training tools will offer you over 3,000 leadership, technical skill and product classes specific to the credit union industry
- Mentor programs – 45 to 60 day mentoring programs for tellers and financial service reps and a six month mentoring program for manager level team members
- Financial Service Representative certification programs – enhance your communication and product knowledge skills