We Continually Grow Our Talent
We’re always looking for great talent to join our team. We believe in taking the time to develop each of our team members though extensive new hire training classes. As a team member, you will have access to several tools and opportunities that contribute to your career development.
Each new hire class meets with our President and CEO to learn about what makes Michigan First so positively different.
Other Unique Career Development Opportunities Include:
- Toastmasters – an international organization dedicated to improving your public speaking and leadership skills.
- Team Learning Day – all team members gather twice a year for a day of fun, food and organizational training.
- Online training programs – our online training tools will offer you over 3,000 leadership, technical skills and product classes specific to the credit union industry.
- Mentor programs – 45 to 60 day mentoring programs for tellers and financial service representatives and a six month mentoring program for management level team members.
- Financial Service Representative certification programs – enhance your communication and product knowledge skills.