We’re always looking for cool people, like you, to join our team with opportunities for growth and advancement. We make sure to provide clear career paths right from the start because we prefer to promote from within – after all, we already know our current team members fit the culture!
At Michigan First, you’ll have several opportunities for mentoring and development. We offer extensive new hire training to support the success of all newly hired team members. Each new hire class meets with our President and CEO to hear what makes us stand out from our competition.
Other cool career development opportunities include:
- Toastmasters – an international organization dedicated to improving public speaking and leadership skills
- Team Building Day – all team members gather twice a year for a day of fun, food and organizational training
- Online training programs – our online training tools offer over 3,000 leadership, technical skill and product classes specific to the credit union industry
- Mentor programs –45 to 60 day mentoring programs for tellers and financial service reps and a six month mentoring program for manager level team members
- Financial Service Representative certification programs – enhances communication and product knowledge skills