A fresh approach to finances.
We have the insight you need to help you reach your goals.
Virtual and in-person group presentations
Financial wellness information
Learn financial tips to help you succeed
Need some financial guidance?
Starting your financial journey and managing all the things that come with it isn't easy. Money Mentor, a financial literacy program by Michigan First Credit Union, gives you the tools to take control of your finances right from the start. We’re taking a fresh approach to finances through group financial literacy presentations, blogs, videos, and tips on our social channels.
Our blogs, videos and presentations provide you with easy to understand solutions in all areas of finance.
- College - Learn how to finance your schooling and ace the college experience beyond getting to class on time.
- Careers - Finding a job can be difficult, but you don’t have to do it alone. From constructing the perfect résumé to deciphering benefits, we can help you on the way to the career of your dreams.
- Unexpected Events - As much as we plan, things never really go as expected. When things in life go off course, you can count on Money Mentor to help you get back on track the responsible way.
- Relationships - Need help planning a date night on a budget or the wedding of your dreams without breaking the bank? We offer financial insight for these exact moments.
- Family - Interested in learning about the hidden costs of starting a family or bringing home a new pet? We have you covered!
Sign up below for a FREE financial literacy presentation:
Michigan First is a full-service credit union with branches that are easily accessible around Metro Detroit, Grand Rapids and mid-Michigan.