Thoughtful preparations now benefit your family’s experience later.
Rest easy knowing your wishes and affairs are legally documented for your loved ones.
Feel confident that your affairs are in order
Discussing legal matters is never an easy conversation. It may also seem complicated and intimidating, but preparing legal documents for you and your family is extremely valuable if you become ill or incapacitated. They allow you to spell out how your finances, medical care and estate should be handled. We've partnered with experienced attorneys who provide services that bring families security and eliminate the stress of preparing for the future.
- Wills: Make sure your wishes are in writing, and appoint someone you trust to distribute your assets.
- Trusts: Leave a lasting legacy by ensuring your assets go to loved ones or the causes you choose.
- Living Wills: Determine who will make medical and financial decisions if you’re unable to.
- Advanced Directives: Designate power of attorney for important financial decisions. Make your organ donation wishes known.
- Deeds, Probate, etc.: Transfer title of property and decide who will administer your estate.
Michigan First is a full-service credit union with branches that are easily accessible around Metro Detroit, Grand Rapids and mid-Michigan.