Receive financial relief from monthly loan payments.
Free up money for other needs.
Enjoy financial flexibility
There are times when you could use a break from your monthly loan payments to pay for other necessary expenses in life. Our Skip-A-Pay program could provide the relief you need. For a small fee, you can skip your Michigan First consumer loan payment twice per year and use that money in other ways. It's a solid option when unexpected expenses arise or when you need extra money for other expenses.
- You must be current on loan payments to qualify
- Skip two payments per year
- A $40 or $60 fee applies, depending on the loan type; you also have the option to use your MoneyPerks® Points to cover the fee
- Not available for mortgages, credit card payments or student loans
- You can request to Skip-A-Pay through online banking
Michigan First is a full-service credit union with branches that are easily accessible around Metro Detroit, Grand Rapids and mid-Michigan.