Experience the peaceful countryside.
Affordable loans can be used to purchase, repair or renovate a house.
Find a home with room to grow
Not everyone is looking for the fast pace of city living. If you're in search of a place that's away from the crowds, a USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Loan might be a good fit. Funds can be used to purchase a residence, repair or renovate an existing house, buy essential household equipment and more. Ask one of our Mortgage Lenders for information about eligible areas and income guidelines.
- Properties in rural areas and some suburban neighborhoods are eligible
- Low or no down payment required
- Homebuyers with limited credit history may be considered
- Seller can pay concessions up to 6%
- Low Private Mortgage Insurance on Fixed-Rate Mortgages
- Income limitations apply – vary by location
Michigan First Mortgage is a division of Michigan First Credit Union, a full-service credit union with branches that are easily accessible around Metro Detroit, Grand Rapids and mid-Michigan.