Important Information Regarding Your Government Stimulus Payments
If you are looking for stimulus payment information, please visit irs.gov/coronavirus. Michigan First does not have any information regarding stimulus amounts or their arrival dates. Any available pending deposit information will be displayed in online banking and in our mobile app. Funds availability is determined by the IRS, not by Michigan First.
The IRS does not provide Michigan First with any information on when individuals will receive their payments. We are unable to tell you when you will receive your personal payment. Any available pending deposit information we receive will be displayed in online banking and in our mobile app. Funds availability is determined by the IRS, not by Michigan First.
- Download the Michigan First Mobile App, if you haven’t already,
- You can check your transactions and see your stimulus payment from the IRS.
- Learn how to use Remote Check Deposit, so you can deposit checks with your mobile phone or tablet from the Michigan First Mobile app
- Set up deposit alerts, so you can be notified when you receive your direct deposit. You can do this by:
- 1. Settings (Gear Icon)
- 2. Alert Preferences
- 3. Transaction
- 4. Plus Sign
- 5. Create a Deposit Alert
- 6. Select Your Account and Notification Type
- 7. Add.
- Sign up for online banking if you haven’t already to view your transactions and deposits to see if you received your stimulus payment from the IRS. You can also set up deposit and another account alerts as well.
- The quickest and easiest way is to deposit it through our mobile app.
- You can also deposit your check at any Michigan First ATM or branch.
Michigan First does not receive information from the IRS on any of our members’ eligibility or the amount of the payment you will receive.
Please visit the IRS FAQ page for the most up-to-date answers to your questions, including:
- Will I get a payment?
- How much will my payment be?
- How and when will I receive it?
- Do I need to do anything to get it?
Use this 2021 Stimulus Check Calculator from TurboTax to estimate your payment.
- Check the IRS website for information about your payment status and account information.
- Make sure your contact information is accurate in your account.
- Set up security and account alerts.
- Remember, if we need to reach out to you, we’ll NEVER ask for personal or financial information or an access code through email, text, or unsolicited calls.
- Visit our fraud protection page or the Federal Trade Commission’s Coronavirus Scam Tips for tips on how to recognize potential scams and learn more about how to keep your accounts secure.