Please join us for the next seminar in our Virtual Mortgage Series, designed to prepare you for every step of the homebuying process. A home is a big investment and it's important to protect it.
Hosted by Michigan First Mortgage's own Chief Mortgage Lending Officer Dan Sugg, this half-hour seminar will also feature guest speakers James Lutz (Mortgage Loan Officer, Michigan First Mortgage) and Breana Shimkus (Insurance Agent, Michigan First Insurance Agency).
Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- What to look for in an insurance agent
- What makes up the cost of Homeowners Insurance
- When to buy Homeowners Insurance
- Determining the amount of coverage you need
- How to get the best rate as a first-time homebuyer
- Why Homeowners Insurance is needed
- Homeowners Insurance and closing costs
Our goal is to prepare you for all of the challenges that come with buying a home — and ensuring it's protected.