Thursday, September 21, 2023 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Buying a home is a major life decision, but when is the right time? Is it better to rent or buy? Which living style is best suited to your life and finances? Co-hosted by Michigan First Mortgage’s own Chief Mortgage Lending Officer Dan Sugg and Michigan First’s Money Mentor Allyssa Kinzel, our panel of experts will dive into the differences between renting and buying.
Topics of discussion may include, but are not limited to:
• Pros and Cons of Renting and Buying
• In-depth costs of homeownership
• Getting your finances in shape for a pre-approval
• Is now the right time to buy?
• Evaluating your finances, lifestyle, and personal goals