Buying a home is a major life decision, but when is the right time? Is it better to rent or buy? Which living style is best suited to your life and finances? Hosted by Michigan First Mortgage's Chief Mortgage Lending Officer Dan Sugg, this half-hour seminar will share the differences between renting and buying a home and provide you with the knowledge to make the best choice for your situation. Join our panel of industry experts as they provide valuable insights to guide you through your mortgage journey and answer your questions.
Topics of discussion may include, but are not limited to:
- Pros and Cons of Renting and Buying
- In-depth costs of homeownership
- Getting your finances in shape for a pre-approval
- Is now the right time to buy?
- Evaluating your finances, lifestyle, and personal goals