If you're a first-time homebuyer, the process can be overwhelming. However, there are many programs available to suit your unique needs. Hosted by Michigan First Mortgage's Chief Mortgage Lending Officer Dan Sugg, this half-hour seminar will help you understand all the homebuying programs available and guide you through the process to get you into your first home. Join our panel of industry experts as they provide valuable insights to guide you through your mortgage journey and answer your questions.
Topics of discussion may include, but are not limited to:
- What are first time homebuyer programs?
- What are the pros and cons of each program?
- What is the process for first time homebuyers?
- Structuring an offer based on the program you choose
- Partnering with an applicable lender and Realtor