Whether you're a seasoned homeowner or a prospective buyer, understanding the breakdown of the mortgage process is essential. Hosted by Michigan First Mortgage's Chief Mortgage Lending Officer Dan Sugg, this half-hour seminar will help you navigate the mortgage process. Join our panel of industry experts as they provide valuable insights to guide you through your mortgage journey and answer your questions.
Topics of discussion may include, but are not limited to:
- What goes into the pre-approval process?
- Partner with a Realtor to find a property
- Discover how to apply for a mortgage
- What happens during loan processing?
- What happens during underwriting?
- What to expect on closing day?