Thursday, April 20, 2023 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Understanding what to do and what not to do during the homebuying process is incredibly important to securing your home. Co-hosted by Michigan First Mortgage’s own Chief Mortgage Lending Officer Dan Sugg and Michigan First’s Money Mentor Allyssa Kinzel, our panel of experts will prepare you on how to best avoid missteps in the process.
Topics of discussion may include, but are not limited to:
• Not getting pre-approved before you shop
• Changing jobs during the process
• Depositing undocumented cash
• Taking out additional loans/putting things on credit
• Making a large purchase for the home