Navigating the real estate market requires understanding how to make smart money choices: most importantly with your credit score, which plays a big role in getting approved for a mortgage. Hosted by Michigan First Mortgage's Chief Mortgage Lending Officer Dan Sugg, this half-hour seminar will help simplify the confusing parts of credit, providing insight into what lenders look at when determining rate or approval amount. Join our panel of industry experts as they provide valuable insights to guide you through your mortgage journey and answer your questions.
Topics of discussion may include, but are not limited to:
- Knowing your credit score and what makes up a credit report
- The different types of credit
- Credit requirements for homebuying
- How to improve your credit score
- Strategies for saving and investing