Join us for the next seminar in our Virtual Mortgage Series and learn critical credit steps to put yourself in a position for homeownership. If you're a first-time homebuyer, the biggest question is usually Can I afford a house? Homebuying can be complicated and it's important to know your finances ahead of time. We'll help you put your best foot forward!
Hosted by Michigan First Mortgage's own Chief Mortgage Lending Officer Dan Sugg, this half-hour seminar will also feature guest speakers Grant Spencer (Mortgage Branch Manager, Michigan First Mortgage) and Bill Fowlkes (GreenPath Financial Wellness).
Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Knowing your credit score and what makes up a credit report
- The different types of credit
- Credit requirements for homebuying
- How to improve your credit score
- Strategies for saving and investing